COVID 19 RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR FAIRWEATHER ENGLISH SCHOOL:
This month and the last month we were able to partially resume our activities on location again. We take language intakes, and private and tailor-made courses can be done on location.
In the summer we will also be giving classroom open group courses again. In September we will continue to do this and give lessons on location. The relevant course pages indicate whether the course is given on location and / or in the virtual classroom. Difficult to make a choice? If you follow the link, here you can find a nice article on the differences between online courses and classroom courses.
Are you going to take lessons on location? We think it is especially important to offer you a safe learning environment.
Before your class starts
· you will receive an email explaining the protocols and guidelines.
· we urge you to stay at home with (mild) complaints and / or housemates with (mild) complaints. If you follow an individual language course, your lesson can be converted into an online lesson.
· you will be asked to arrive on time.
upon your or your teacher’s arrival
· you are requested to disinfect your hands; we provide hand alcohol for this.
· questions are asked about your health at the desk. If complaints are suspected, you may be asked to leave the building. Plexiglass screens have been placed at the counter.
· the teacher and students need to be picked up for your language course from the reception desk. For example, we keep the route that students have to take in the building as short as possible and the same should go for teachers within businesses (on their location – There should be CLEAR COVID19 1.5 meter rules and regulations put in place.
During your language lesson
· Hand alcohol and disinfectant surface spray is/ should be present in every room.
· The maximum group size for the open group courses is 8 participants. This way the 1.5-meter distance can be guaranteed.
· Plexiglass screens can be placed in the one-to-one rooms.
· The teachers take care of cleaning the room after the lesson.
· The students take care to clean the room after the lesson at their location.